• They keep saying they want to impeach him. I know someone at Choozler who loves to put Trump down constantly. I am not ashamed to say I voted for Trump.
    • Wakko
      I'm ashamed to say I wasted my vote on an independent. NEVER AGAIN! TRUMP 2020!!!
    • Rick Myres
      I don't vote for independents myself.
    • Rick Myres
      For some reason when I click to give you a thumbs up it just goes dark. Maybe it will show up sometime.
    • Wakko
      I pretty much give everyone a TU for answers to my questions no matter what they say. Some show, some don't. I think most know by now how buggy the thumbing feature is. No worries, my email tells me you like it. :)
    • Rick Myres
      It did show up oh good.
    • Wakko
      Rick, is AB your baby now? If you want, you can email me the answer. wakko_warner@yahoo.com
    • Rick Myres
      Lol I don't have any babies. But don't you think you need my email in your email address book rmyres@charter.net ? I know for many years that Yahoo will mark it as spam and or send it to their drafts folder.
    • Wakko
      Got it! :) Shoot me a kite anytime.
  • Absolutely nothing.
  • Nothing, or they'd have done it by now. And this is a very slippery slope we're on! Remember Watergate!
      They don't care. They'll push us all off a cliff if it meant nailing Trump.
  • I'm holding my breath for that one. But that's not gonna stop the libtards from trying anyway.