• She might get her tongue all tangled up up.
    • Wakko
      Ew, the things nightmares consist of. xD
    • Rick Myres
      Lol in about 50 minutes I will lay down and try to sleep. It will be 5pm here.
    • Wakko
      I'm not that old yet. :P
    • Rick Myres
      One young woman who texted on my phone wanted me send her my picture and I sent her one from 15 years ago she texted back and said gosh your old. Lol I never told her my age lol.
    • Wakko
      HA! That's some funny shit! xD
    • Rick Myres
      Actually I like going to sleep about 5pm and wake up at 1am. That is 8 hours.
  • "See!! I told you we should have done away with the electoral college first!!"
    • Wakko
      No doubt!
      They will do anything they have to do to not give Trump a "win." Sad, really. Sad that this is where politics have brought us. You know, I never liked Obama as our President. Seemed to be a charismatic guy, an eloquent speaker and seemed to be kind of a nice guy (not from personal experience, obviously). Sure, I thought his policies were stupid and I wanted to see alot of his crap go away, but I never wanted the President to fail. If the President fails, the country fails. These folks now, they will cut off their noses to spite their faces. At our peril.