• I object to any name calling no matter where it comes from.
      But don't you find it a little...humorous...that it's the women's rights gals who are saying that women who voted for Trump only did it because they can't think for themselves? Isn't that being sexist?
    • Roaring
      Yes it is and stereotyping as well.
      I find it amazing that they don't get their own hypocrisy. Not only do they not get it, they say it's everyone else that has the problem.
    • Roaring
      Yes there is hypocrisy when anyone can only see the faults in others and not themselves. I find it takes strength of character to admit my own faults and tendency to blame and accuse. I can get self-righteous at times and I see this as a weakness and attempt to own this. So where is our common ground/ What do we all want? When its an unlevel playing field, what to do about it?
      I think as long as we can look objectively at ourselves and see our own faults and biases, we'll be okay. There's nothing wrong with disagreements and discourse. Even hypocrisy. As long as you realize it. Open dialogue is best. Especially when it's honest.
  • Here is another offensive imbecile to add to my boycott list. I am an actress, but I would never make such remarks that cause millions of people to boycott my movies. Too many actors have excessive pride and imagine they can influence the public. That is insane.
      Yeah, but how many people actually do that? I was listening to my man Andrew Wilkow today and he was talking about Chris Evans and how he was gonna "cut ties" with the Patriots because Tom Brady supports Donald Trump. I mean, really? Does anybody give a shit that Chris Evans is gonna stop buying Patriots hats because Brady likes Trump? Am I not gonna go see the new Avengers movie over it? Certainly not. Even if Evans is a flaming liberal. And Ruffalo too, I'm still gonna choose to spend my money and go buy a ticket. Their opinions are not important to me.
    • ReiSan
      I think such offensive behavior on the part of a celebrity makes sane people boycott him. If she loses millions, perhaps she will learn to be quiet. Some celebrities do not force their dumb beliefs upon everyone. I shall never watch Barbara Streisand or Chris Evan ever again..
  • That big nose bitch should have shut her no-singing mouth ages ago.
      Agreed. Never did like her.
    • ReiSan
      Yes, I agree 100%!