• I object to any name calling no matter where it comes from.
      But don't you find it a little...humorous...that it's the women's rights gals who are saying that women who voted for Trump only did it because they can't think for themselves? Isn't that being sexist?
    • Roaring
      Yes it is and stereotyping as well.
      I find it amazing that they don't get their own hypocrisy. Not only do they not get it, they say it's everyone else that has the problem.
    • Roaring
      Yes there is hypocrisy when anyone can only see the faults in others and not themselves. I find it takes strength of character to admit my own faults and tendency to blame and accuse. I can get self-righteous at times and I see this as a weakness and attempt to own this. So where is our common ground/ What do we all want? When its an unlevel playing field, what to do about it?
      I think as long as we can look objectively at ourselves and see our own faults and biases, we'll be okay. There's nothing wrong with disagreements and discourse. Even hypocrisy. As long as you realize it. Open dialogue is best. Especially when it's honest.