• The ego. The big, giant, over-inflated ego.
  • They don't..when journalists are paid to support one candidate people need to shut off the TV and look for themselves.
  • Sorry to disappoint you. - get ready for a landslide
    • FishyFish
      It appears so. More republicans coming out to vote early and I was reading about how less black voters have gone out to vote early, so, it's looking bad for the dems. Oh, then there's that whole FBI re-opening her case, thing.
  • Because he's a sexist pig. And a pig in general. Hate. Hate.
      Good points. I agree he's a real slime-ball !!
  • it's a really long list why people hate trump lol
  • Just love and prayers for Trump where I am.
  • Because democrats tell them how to feel and think. People would rather listen and take everything they say rather than actually look into anything themselves. Take a look at Project Veritas sometime and you'll see the instigators at his events are all hillary supporters who've been trained to disrupt and cause trouble at his events. They'll remind you of brown shirts if you've ever read a history book. Anyway, we've been told by the media and the left that it's his supporters that are violent and that his rhetoric incites violence, when we have democratic operatives admitting they train and fund that sort of behavior. Take a look at that video that came out recently where a homeless woman was assaulted by a bunch of hillary supporters and you'll see what kind of people support hillary.
  • I think it all starts with his mouth and all the crap that comes out of it !!
    • ARTICFOX700
      he treats the role as if he is in some type of reality tv show. Twitter really, I mean the guy really does not belong here, and congress has to pas a law where it states only qualified politicians can run, all these actors and businessman can step off.
  • I think it's his arrogance. That HE can make America great again. Despite its problems, I think America is pretty great right now. People don't need him for their life, liberty, and pursuit of happiness.
  • I don't hate him. I just think he is not a public servant. He bullies and runs people down. We didn't support him but voted for him.
  • he is very rude and frank but id rather him ...........
  • He's not a very nice person.
  • In six months he has gotten NOTHING done. He wants to take health care away from tens of millions of people - which will cause deaths - JUST SO he can give tax breaks to people who have billions of dollars and pay little to no taxes already. That's a pretty shitty reason. He embarrasses us in front of the whole world. We have been declared no longer the world power (re, soft power, not weapons, just which country has the most credible voice.) France and Germany are now above us, we are number 3 and falling, because Trump isn't a leader, he's mentally unwell and cant get anything done but go on Twitter and whine like a 12-year old girl. NO administration has ever done so much continuous LYING. And he's so disreputable, even among republicans, that he cant even keep anyone working for him. Also he just announced he wants to suspend further elections so he can be dictator (I'm not kidding. Look it up. He wants to "suspend the 2020 election" and is said to have the support of half the republicans on that. TO SUM UP: WHY DO WE HATE HIM? ---> We have no rights, privacy, livable wages, hope, dignity, or even democracy...and he is fine with this, and he'd like to worsen it. He gives us shame & embarrassment while seeking to someday pass a budget intended to fleece the poor to give their money to the rich. If I were God, I'd strike him dead RIGHT NOW; and all the cousin-fucking trailer dwellers who supported him.