• I will readily admit that Christianity is a controlling religion. But if you boil it down to a few basics it becomes clearer why people see some things as bad: 1- fear of the unknown 2- the more attention you pay to the negative (anything that is negative) the stronger it becomes.
  • Satan being gods enemy is a good start. Yes the definition of satanism I believe you are referring to is the be your own god version but why would most people know that? So how would they get any other impression without some research that you were not worshiping the devil. Also do you know of any religions that define themselves as bad? Good and bad are relative terms with no basis in reality. 94% of all religions believe that if your not with them your wrong and going to suffer for all time why support that when you can lead someone to the truth.