• Contact your county courthouse. You can get a defaulted divorce by filing the paperwork and serving by publication.
  • You didn't get a clue when you filed taxes? You get a divorce from an illegal alien the same way you get one from a legal citizen. Contact an attorney and get the paperwork going.
  • The same way you divorce any other marriage. Why on earth have you been waiting 5 years if he left just 11 days after?! You must have either been very naive at some stage or missed all the clues. Sorry if this may sound harsh.

Copyright 2020, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy