• I think you should consider whether or not you need an advocate. "Advocate" is from the word "vocare", (voice") So "ad + vocare" means "to give voice to". In this case, it seems that the problem is that your voice (your thoughts, concerns, opinions, etc.) aren't being heard. Your question here indicates that you are seeking someone to help you be sure that your rights are protected. You are the main player in your life, so what you say about yourself, your life, and your perspective about your situation can't be ignored and dismissed. I think you should search Child Advocates. If you are under a doctor's care, it may be considered a disability. You should contact a Disability Advocate and just explain your concerns.
  • Sit down with your mother and the doctor and ask your mother "Why do you think I want to kill myself when I tell you that I don't?"

Copyright 2020, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy