• What's scary is if its not MOST of them! E-cigarettes may cut down on that. You're preaching to the choir here! I've had to clean up after smokers a lot in my life. Especially at the drive thru! But I think its even more offensive when its gum chewers! And why would you stick it under the restaurant table when there are napkins right there on the table?!! That's just being an asshole! I think smokers who toss their butts do it absentmindedly and really are not worse than any other litterers. Its still littering and should be ticketed just the same. I was rudely awakened while sleeping in the bed of a truck when my stepfather threw a butt out the window. It blew around in the bed of the truck and burned me 3 times! So if you smokers read this, its not harmless! Please extinguish and properly dispose of your butts for safety's sake! They can start wildfires!
  • cause if they dont care about thernselves, theyre not going to care about the ground either