• It is a believer's duty to be prepared to make a defense to anyone who questions the reason of his or her faith. (1 Peter 3:15) The Bible also says in 2 Timothy 2:23-24 to not have anything to do with foolish and stupid arguments, but to be kind to everyone and able to teach.
  • My niece for years refused to give her testimony I told my brother who is a Mormon and he said she is afraid I have standards and she has one. I told him I only know one way to give one's testimony and he replied "See you do have standards". I guess he will protect her all the way to Hell. I heard what she thinks was a testimony and it was just a dirty laundry day with nothing about how she knows Jesus.
  • Some people just don't think a Bible verse answers questions. I'm Catholic, but I don't think that putting up a Bible verse is appropriate for all the answers on this site. Others may feel differently, but I wouldn't expect a lot of back and forth (which is why I'm still here) as far as talking points go when a Bible verse is all there is to fall back on. Inevitably you'd get in to a religious debate which isn't always on topic. Just sayin'.