• Yes !
      Would you believe me if I said I had you in mind when I wrote this question?
      Yes ! As much as we might view things from a different angle, I believe you. Were you expecting any other answer from moi? ("moi" is french for me. sexy eh?: )
      Very sexy! I know moi. And I know je t'aime mon amour aime-moi, chèrie! oh yeah juste là! Juste comme ça! Oui! Teach me more!
      I faked it! Could you tell? Lol! I used an online translator! But I did know moi, chèrie, and amoré. And I do want to learn more!
      Yes I could tell, use a better translator .. the one you're using spells wrong..
      Answerbag did that
  • You're so hot you need your temperature taken...... with an beef thermometer.
      I'm not nearly as stupid as you assume I am. Are you even aware there's no such thing as a 'beef thermometer'? Are you even aware that the lowest temperature registered on a 'meat thermometer' is 140 degrees? Are you aware how easy it is to see through you're not very veiled attempt to call me a cow without actually calling me a name? SMH. Are you even aware that I don't give a rat's tail with half its hind quarters what you think about me? Do you realize that if I was as disgusting of a human being as you are to me I would go around to all your answers and make rude comments on each and every one of them just as you've done me since the day I arrived on this site? But frankly I'm better than that. And you're not worth the time or effort. Still praying for you though, and praying I can see you through God's eyes because he sees good in everyone and frankly I'm still looking.
  • its just me