• Wasn't it a joke? I doubt those kids are nazis 'cause the nazis are over and have been for years. People need to get over them. I really couldn't care less about something like this.
      The photographer came out and said that the boys were waving goodbye to the camera and somehow, months later, the photo hit the Internet and it was turned into the Nazi salute. People are dumb and attach stupid meanings to things. Like the recent "OK" hand symbol being for the skinheads. Stupid.
    • FishyFish
      There's just an awful lot of hysteria regarding nazis and white supremacists. The media and left would have you think that the OK sign and milk are symbols of white supremacy when the reality is they're clearly not. It all boils down to the fact that the left has a very, very high demand for racists, when the supply is very small. So you gotta expand definitions and make stuff up and so on to make things appear as if their fantasy world is reality. They're fighting windmills.
      Indeed.
  • A sieg heil is no more racist than a black power fist.
      And many would call you a racist for even suggesting that. That's how far we've come.
    • Wakko
      Yes, I am a racist, made that way by the DEATH TO AMERICA party.