• Maybe there's a confusion between physical death and spiritual death.
  • Most likely but not knowing Jesus is my thought. Because the Bible says God is not the author of confusion. My own niece does not know the difference between testimony and religious talk.
  • In Hebrews 9:27, "we" is referring to humanity to die once, then comes the judgment. But God has chosen His people to avoid tasting death. To make it possible, it is were the Rapture takes place. 1 Thessalonians 4:13-17 teaches the transformation and catching up of Christians in the clouds, dead or alive to meet Christ in the air.
  • When someone is born again they die with Christ.
    • Jenny Rizzo
      Literally, a person does not die in the process of being Born Again.
    • Andorinha Frenesi
      How can one be born again if he does not die? Impossible.
    • Jenny Rizzo
      Unless you are referring to zombies, it is "spiritual birth" to be Born Again. John 3:6 "That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit."
    • Andorinha Frenesi
      Romans 8:9-10.. says the body of someone in Christ is dead
    • Jenny Rizzo
      That is literal thinking on your behalf. It is dead to sin, and alive in the Spirit. Romans 12:2 "Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by [the renewal of your mind], that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect."
    • Jenny Rizzo
      It seems like you don't know the definition of the word literal. The word literal means to take basic sense without using metaphors.
  • The body will die your Soul never dies just incarnates into another physical body when needed.
    • Andorinha Frenesi
      The soul that sins shall die
    • Andorinha Frenesi
      Let him know, that he which converteth the sinner from the error of his way shall save a soul from death, and shall hide a multitude of sins.
    • Jenny Rizzo
      Peace, "The soul that sins shall die" is an Ezekiel passage to prove God's immorality. 1 Timothy 6:16 "who alone has immortality, who dwells in unapproachable light, whom no one has ever seen or can see. To Him be honor and Eternal dominion. Amen."
  • cause theyre in denial
    • Andorinha Frenesi
      I died with Christ already
    • Jenny Rizzo
      pearllederman, being in denial allows someone to keep going unchanged despite reality. Just like Peace, I agree with her to an extent. What she can't realize is why does she still exist in the world.
    • Andorinha Frenesi
      Galatians 2:20. Says we do not exist anymore, that Christ lives in us instead, anyway.. there are other verses I will put up if I can get to ..
    • Jenny Rizzo
      Peace, the passage of Galatians 2:20 is not saying we "cease" to exist in the world, but that you still live in the flesh to define a human being. Keep reading Galatians 2:20: "The life I now live in the [body] I live by faith"
    • Jenny Rizzo
      The definition of the word body: 1. the physical structure of a person or an animal, including the bones, flesh, and organs.
    • Andorinha Frenesi
      Romans 8:10 says the believer is not in the flesh but in the spirit
    • Jenny Rizzo
      Peace, once again, you are thinking literally. Romans 8:10 does not change the fact that you are still a human being.
    • Wakko
      Some more "I'm right, you're wrong" from Jennay. That's all you'll ever get out of her, argument.
  • You need to read the whole of Hebrews to get the whole picture. With the New testament Christ is the High Priest, but he doesn't merely go behind a veil in to the holy of holies made by mans hands, he goes into the house of God in heaven. So we must draw near with a true heart, in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience and our bodies washed with pure water, hold to the confession of our hope without wavering, and consider one another to stir up love and good works. If we then reject this, we then trample the Son Of God under foot, and insulted the Spirit of grace. It is then spoken of a day regarding the plundering of goods, but you have a better and enduring possession for yourselves in heaven. We are not of those who draw back to petition, but of those who believe to the saving of the soul.
  • If we only die once, then what's up with that second death thingy? Some are supposedly tossed into the lake of fire. Label it physical/spiritual all you want, but death is death. If we're appointed to die once, then there is no second death.
    • Rick Myres
      The second death is to die without Jesus, when he Holy Spirit leaves the lost soul.
  • Any adult who believe that is totally insane in which case you should ignore what they claim to "believe".
  • The way I understand it is nobody is dead after they die. We pass on (leave this body) to the spiritual. You either live by spirit with Jesus only if you are in Jesus before death or in eternal punishment with Satan because of dying and refusing Jesus unto death which is when the Holy Spirit leaves. The Holy Spirit is who or "what" keeps us alive.
  • I think that unless you believe in reincarnation, you are very likely to believe that people die once and only once. LOL