• No, dying is not on my near future to do list. No matter how bad it gets, I still do not want to die nor do I have any such thoughts. Sometimes I think what if I died today or tomorrow, well it would be a shame but I would hope I would go doing something good or trying to save someone else.
      Not even figuratively? Or temporarily? I'm glad you don't feel that way, though.
  • Think about your spouse and the other people who love you.
  • I hope it is not you. I have felt that way before I met Jesus. He gives me my strength through all my bad times which are rare for now. Living alone I know I am not alone, so I no longer get lonely.
  • Only when the mental and physical pain gets a little too much. I am happiest at my lowest, because I know things can only get better. And they do !
  • sometimes but i dont believe in killing myself,
  • No. I'm too intetested in tomorrow.
    • Lilo Avli
      Why ? What's happening ?
    • we are dough 68
      Another mass school shooting.
  • You don't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes, you get what you need.