• I am a Canadian who married an American 7 years ago. Unless the rules have changed, what you have to do is get married. You can apply for a permit and then bring her over, or you can bring her over - on vacation, get married and then apply for a pardon - they were pretty routine then - that's what we did. Most immigration lawyers will give you 30 min. free - call one, that's what we did.

Copyright 2020, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy