• whichever one you want to choose
  • A limited liability company (or LLC) is a legal entity. S-Corp is a tax election that you can choose after you form an LLC (or form a corporation, for that matter). Whether you choose S-Corp election is another matter. It depends on a number of factors, including the number of shareholders you have, your income, and how much you'd save on self-employment taxes. For these questions, you should consult an attorney or accountant. In either case, you're generally looking at the prospect of forming a legal entity of some kind and appointing a registered agent. I used Harbor Compliance for this ( They were reasonably priced and they answered these same questions for me.

Copyright 2023, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy