• We are at peace. We are out of Afghanistan, We are in the UN and Nato. The economy is booming, The stock market is booming. We are on the verge of improving our infrastructure so we can have high speed rail and cheaper internet. Everyone who wants a job can get a job. And yes Biden isn't trying to buy Greenland, nuke hurricanes, or inject bleach in your body unlike our Russo-American mistake. Yes Biden is exceeding my expectations!😉
    • 1465
      So...is it raining in Denial Land?
    • Hulk70156
      1465: Every time I ask you to tell me what Biden has done wrong you refuse to tell me. You are full of hot air. You have nothing to say. Please don't post until you do. lol
    • 1465
      Everything he touches: from the border disaster to the incompetent pullout from Afghanistan, to handing over millions of dollars in military equipment to the Taliban to abandoning Americans in Afghanistan, to the threatened vaccine mandate (which he can't do legally)...are you even aware of current events or are you sitting in your safe space pretending none of it is happening?
    • Charin Cross
      right on 1465! right ON!
    • Hulk70156
      1465 & Charin: We did the best we could in Afghanistan. The longer Biden stayed the more time the Taliban could use US troops for target practice. . We had no choice in leaving Afganistan. The government wasn't feeding its troops, check points were being paid off, It was obvious to everyone it was the best thing to do. As far as timing was concerned yes it could have done better but big deal. They're getting arms from other sources like Iran.
    • Linus van Pelt
      So pull the military out and leave the civilians for target practice? Way to go Joe.
    • Hulk70156
      Better them than us.
  • The "boos" in airports, and the explicit flags and signs demonstrate what the average person thinks of the Biden Administration.
    • Hulk70156
      What boos and hisses, you mean from Covid-lovers like you, lol
  • 😆😆
  • Fantastic!
  • Joe is wanting to force the vaccine on Americans, but the southern border is open and illegals are let in having Covid and spreading it. Joe shut down the pipeline but lets Russia have theirs giving control of the lights in Europe to Putin. Joe has armed the Taliban with 80 billion dollars of military equipment paid for by the U.S. taxpayer and wants to send them more aid. He has left Americans and our allies behind enemy lines. He has ignored Supreme Court rulings. I'll be generous and give Biden a grade of Z-
  • Okay Linus below is your objection and next to it is my response: 1) Joe is wanting to force the vaccine on Americans, but the southern border is open and illegals are let in having Covid and spreading it.__A) First, its antivaxers who are spreading Covid not illegals. Washington State is still open because it has a high vax rate. It also has a lot of illegals. Get your facts straight 2) Joe shut down the pipeline but lets Russia have theirs giving control of the lights in Europe to Putin. ___A) The Keystone pipeline was shut down because the US didn't need it. Canada did 3) Joe has armed the Taliban with 80 billion dollars of military equipment paid for by the U.S. taxpayer and wants to send them more aid. ___A) We left Afghanistan because the government wouldn't feed its troops. There was nothing we could do except make Americans target practice 4) He has left Americans and our allies behind enemy lines....__A) No he hasn't. There are less then 100 Americans still there 5) He has ignored Supreme Court rulings. I'll be generous and give Biden a grade of Z ___A) Really, I see the Supreme Court wants to allow Texas to sue people who drive cabs for abortion providers - DO YOU KNOW THAT THERE ISN'T EVEN A HEART AFTER SIX WEEKS AND THE SO CALLED 'HEARTBEAT' IS REALLY HEART CELLS BEATING BY THEMSELVES? You guys need to do some fact checking. I don't believe faux and neither should you. Check it out, >>> Beating heart cells without a heart: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfxCJji_RHo