• I think her parent or guardian should have a talk with her
    • AskingForaFriend
      I think her parent or guardian is probably why she is that way
    • DancesWithWolves
      Yes I agree with you
    • 1465
      By all means, let's condemn anyone who thinks for themself and makes their own decisions. We can't condone herd logic when it differs from what we believe, can we?
  • So, are we supposed to sit here and judge people because they choose to exercise their freedom? Should we condemn anyone who doesn't agree with the "Fauci Protocol"?
    • DancesWithWolves
      Nope , I have to agree with you
  • It's difficult to trust and accept the mandate when the President said in 2020 "Don't trust the vaccine" and then calls anti-vaxers "terrorists" and demands that people now be vaccinated. With this coming on the heels of his Afghanistan failure, it's transparently clear that he is using it as a distraction away from blaming him for surrendering to the Taliban.
    • DancesWithWolves
      Yeah I hear you on that one :)
  • Good for her! The vaccine is worthless and so is the mask. If the mask isn't N95 or a paint mask, it's just a psychological prop. there are so many breakthrough cases and news touting "booster shots", it's obvious the vaccine is weak and very temporary. I was so glad to see all the college students who filled up football stadiums last week, laughing, cheering and having a good time again. They deserve it. I'm so sick of the leftist fearmongering and LIES!!
    • DancesWithWolves
      Were sick of the Far-Right Mentally Ill