• Self check out. Usually cashiers are slow af and I can do it much faster myself .
    • DancesWithWolves
      Thanks for your comment :)
  • I use the self checkout because it usually has less of a line, and you don't really lift the groceries any less because you have to put them on the belt and take them off the rack and put them in your cart anyway. And at Aldi you have to bag your own anyway. Ordering them online is way less than the 6 times you have to lift each item before getting it done.
    • DancesWithWolves
      Thanks for your comment :)
  • If I'm under the item limit, I always use the self-checkout. Our local market's cashiers are pretty good, usually, but we usually only have one or maybe two non-express lines open and one express, and there are five self check-out lanes. Your odds of having Great Aunt Beatrice in front of you paying with unrolled pennies is much lower in the self check-out than with the cashier.
    • DancesWithWolves
      Thanks for your comment :)
  • Self check out
    • DancesWithWolves
      Thanks for your comment :)
  • I prefer the cashier since those self checkouts can screw up and its not uncommon for them to do so. At least that's my experience.
    • DancesWithWolves
      Thanks for your comment :)
  • Cashier
    • DancesWithWolves
      Thanks for your comment :)
  • Cashier.
    • DancesWithWolves
      Thanks, for your comment :)
  • I don't like being an unpaid employee of the store.
    • DancesWithWolves
      Thanks, for your comment :)
  • I don't like working for free.
    • DancesWithWolves
      Thanks, for your comment :)
  • i refuse to use them self serve as i always say,its doing {check out chic's }out of Jobs!!!!!!....
    • DancesWithWolves
      Thanks, for your comment :)
  • I use the self-check whenever available
    • DancesWithWolves
      Thanks for sharing your comment :)
  • I prefer a cashier, I like to see a friendly face.
    • DancesWithWolves
      Thanks for sharing your comment :)
  • I mostly use self-checkout. I find it faster in the sense that more of them are available and they cut down on wait time.
    • DancesWithWolves
      Thanks for sharing your comment :)
  • If I can, I do self-check-out, but if I have a lot of items, then even if self- check-out is available, I prefer the cashier. There are four groceries within walking distance of my home, and only one offers self-check-out. I do use it at stores like Target.
    • DancesWithWolves
      Thanks for sharing your comment :)
  • I like to go to a cashier to pay for the groceries usually. Although, day before yesterday I was not too thrilled with the ONLY cashier they had on the floor.
    • DancesWithWolves
      Thanks for sharing your comment :)
  • I prefer not to stand behind a fat cow and an unbathed guy wearing a tutu dragging two overflowing shopping carts of junk food with a screaming kid who can't have a candy bar.
    • DancesWithWolves
      Thanks for sharing your comment :)
  • I don't work for free. Next thing you know, they will tell me, "Clean up in aisle 4".
    • DancesWithWolves
      Thanks for sharing your comment :)