• I wouldn't know
    • DancesWithWolves
      Thanks for your comment
  • Its pretty clear to a lot of people including me trump is mad at anyone including Republicans who say Biden won the US presidency, electoral college.
    • DancesWithWolves
      Yes I see thanks for your comment
    • mugwort
      Your most welcome Dances with Wolves. Its my pleasure. HNY
    • DancesWithWolves
      Happy New Year Mugwort :) :)
  • He's always been mad at anyone who disagrees with him. Its natural. Everyone does it. But I don't think its news by any stretch of the imagination. The news part would be what they are doing to fix the system. Every vote should count whether it changes the outcome or not. Another time it could.
    • DancesWithWolves
      Thanks for your comment
  • Why you think.He lost. Or so they say.😐
    • DancesWithWolves
      Yes I know well time will tell what goes on
  • Trump's behaviour is seldom acceptable. He makes vague threats, speaks in half-thoughts, sues everyone; and when he is sued himself, he lies to protect his own butt. If evidence proves him to be lying, he lies more to act as though evidence is made up by his enemies. He's a second rate hack at gaslighting the American people, yet it got him this far. Now that the Emperor has realized he's naked, he's looking for people to throw under the proverbial bus to try to save face.
    • DancesWithWolves
      Thanks, for your comment :)
    • Charin Cross
      Trump didn't lose. the election was stolen from him and the 75M Americans, including myself, who voted for him.
    • OrangeDonRump
      Everyone around the Whore Buying Orange Pig knew he was nuts. He fired everyone who, weeks before, he just hired and said "Oh, what a great guy! He'll be awesome". Then, when the smart people showed everyone what an idiot Orange Don was, they got fired..
  • Its all about the attention. He's be better off just shutting up instead he keeps causing trouble for people. Read Commander in Cheat. It explains him to a 't'.
    • DancesWithWolves
      Thanks, for your comment :)
  • He doesn't need a reason. He's gone mentally, only the sickos like him.
    • DancesWithWolves
      Thanks for your input and well appreciated :)
    • OrangeDonRump
      "only the sickos like him." Yep, there are a few here!!
  • They're not giving him the deference and worship he believes he deserves.
    • DancesWithWolves
  • It is nothing new that the establishment Rinos have been out to screw over conservatives. John Boehner did a lousy job as speaker of the house and the establishment screwed over the base by replacing him with Paul Ryan who was nothing more than a carbon copy of Boehner. The fight within the Republican party is nothing new. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YldD_Q8D5tU&t=101s
    • DancesWithWolves
      Yeah, thank you for your comment :)
  • Children will be mad at most things, don't let it get to you.
    • DancesWithWolves
      Thanks for your comment
  • They were not buying into his lies.
    • DancesWithWolves
      Thanks for sharing your comment :)
  • They threw him under the bus.
    • DancesWithWolves
      Yes I see