• To answer the question I surrounded myself with lots of really good friends. As for the rest and yes I read it all I'm convinced you need psychiatric counseling and probably medication. Are you getting these? Also how old are you? You probably qualify for Social Security disability and if you move out from your parent or sister's place wherever you are it won't affect her check at all.

Copyright 2023, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy