• i dont believe in it but i think the girl shouldnt get pregnant in the first place if she didnt want a baby
    • Abha
      Girls sometimes get pregnant after they are raped, and i don`t think that`s their choice.
  • Its none of my business what choices a woman makes for her own body. My beliefs are my own and I'm not forcing anyone to believe the way I do. I think everybody should mind their own business.
    • OrangeDonRump
      Indeed. Well said. Abortion is a legal medical procedure, and despite all the whining that Christians do, over 75% of the abortions in the US are obtained by Christian/Catholic women.
  • i think its murder
    • we are dough 68
      Like eating meat, then ?
      No. The definition of murder is specifically the killing of one HUMAN by another. And even then it has to be intended with forethought to qualify as murder. That makes abortion murder and eating meat having dinner.
    • OrangeDonRump
      Abortion is a legal medical procedure to remove an embryo/fetus. Murder is a capital felony. Some of you need an education...and (ahem) a couple of you need to GROW UP and then, get an education.
  • Abortion is killing a life. I will never do this in my life
    • we are dough 68
      Do you eat meat, fish or vegetables ?
      eating is not murder.
    • OrangeDonRump
      Tell that to a cannibal, Linda. But please, go on blabbing.
    • OrangeDonRump
      "I will never do this in my life" Isnt it nice that you live in a country where you have the freedom and liberty to make this decision for yourself, isn't it? Too bad that religious people, who can't mind their own goddam business, want to be able to make/force these decisions for EVERYONE ELSE based on their own private cult beliefs.
    • OrangeDonRump
      Duplicate erased
  • I am pro-Life...against abortion.
  • Abortion is murder. And no, Beaker I don't mean eating dinner. I mean the premeditated killing of one human being by another.
  • I am Pro Choice. I think Mircat said it perfectly...
    • OrangeDonRump
      Indeed - some people are too driven by their bronze-age cult book to even be able to begin thinking for themselves. But leave it to Christians to mind everyone ese's goddam business, like always!!
    • OrangeDonRump
      Also, being pro-Choice also doesn't mean pro-Abortion. People support the freedom of choice, even if that includes the need for someone to have to make that unfortunate choice. It isn't something that anyone is looking forward to or hoping for...