• Depending on what state/county you live in-there's usually a toll free number you call to find that out. Go online and search "Friend of the Court" and the county you're in. You should be able to get the # that way. You'll need to enter your ss# and possibly case # on the phone to get to the correct information. GOOD LUCK!

Copyright 2023, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy