• I had a Colonoscopy two years ago. Had it reversed last year. I would go with you should you live near Charlotte, NC.
    • pearllederman
      thanks but im in colorado
    • HungryGuy
      You could hire an ambulance or medical transport to take you home. Expensive, but not as expensive as calling an ambulance for an emergency.
    • pearllederman
      im on medicaid, its not about transportation, its about someone going with you or they wont do it. i might have a neighbor go with me, ive been asking around and theres a couple of them willing to go
  • I had one and no one was with me. Maybe if you let them know they don't have to hang around just drive you home. Contact your pastor or bishop. Any good church should have someone to help you! Also contact your social worker. You have one at the food stamp office and your adult financial assistance place. Are you on Medicaid? They may be able to help as well. Call the place that is doing it and ask if they can help arrange transportation then ask if you could take a taxi or lyft home. Do you have a therapist? Physical or mental? I have transportation help from my therapist, but I'm a veteran.
    • pearllederman
      i might have one of my neighbors go with me, ive been asking and theres a couple of them willing to go
    • Iron Mask
      You'd think I'd have know about that. YOU had one too !
  • Get more friends.
    • pearllederman
      its not that easy
      It is, unless you're a shut-in.