• Nope. They should be sent back to mom and dad, along with whoever brought them here.
  • sure if they paid rne for it, i wouldnt be able to afford to do it otherwize
    • Wakko
      THIS, folks, is what's wrong with America!!!
      You don't know her! She loves babies and is on disability.
      So why pay someone to take care of someone else when they can't take care of themselves? Gotta agree with Wakko here.
  • FUUUUUUUUUUUCK NO!!!!!!
      Are you for sending them back also? And thank you for not volunteering to parent when you know its not what's best for both you and the child. I think they should be taught to respect the law and be allowed to follow the legal process for entering our country. Its what's safest for everyone involved.
    • Wakko
      Yep, fill the ICE buses and head 'em south. Don't forget Fido, might need a snack along the way. :P
      Fido might BECOME a snack along the way!
    • Wakko
      I'm pretty sure that's what I said. (◔_◔)
  • No. Holding facilities are how it is done....it isn't new. Parents should know if they sneak into the country they will be incarcerated and separated from their children.
      But only if you're Americans and sent to jail. Separating illegal immigrants from their kids (or pretend kids) is discriminatory. But only when Trump does it.