• Both work hand in hand for me...
  • I believe in living life to the fullest, which focuses on being true to yourself. Every now and then I will take things as they come by settling for less.
    • Emperor
      I will settle for being true to Jesus Christ. His rewards are out of this world.
    • Jenny Rizzo
      There is no such thing as being true to Jesus Christ. He is true to us. As humans, we are all fallible, because fallible means likely to make errors.
    • Emperor
      Speak for yourself, being born again I have a new nature, it is the same nature as Christ has,, the old pops up now and then, too though.. but I think you need to be born again, yourself?
    • Jenny Rizzo
      Quote: "I have a new nature, it is the same nature as Christ has,," Not quite, Jesus is perfect whereas, Born Again Christians are nowhere near perfection.
    • Emperor
      it is his very Divine nature,, God tells us to be holy and perfect. Do not you read The Word of God?
    • Jenny Rizzo
      Actually, I live by the teachings of the Bible. Most of my answers are biblically supported: http://www.answerbag.com/profile Feel free to leave me a comment on any religious subject you will like to discuss.
    • Jenny Rizzo
      To your remarks, a person being Holy does not equal to God's Holiness. You can't tell me you are perfect, cause you deceive yourself. Where in the Bible are perfect men found besides Jesus???????
  • You can do both. I prefer a more relaxed pace now. Overscheduling can cause you to miss out on a lot of serendipity. I used to plan more but found others always ruined my plans. But through the process I had fun anyway so I decided not to get stressed when plans take an unexpected turn. Instead I just look for the good in the new path.