• i hope so
  • anyone that can admit errors and take corrective action can. Not sure Trump is even capable of admitting a fault.
  • To which reprieve are you referring? The Rosenstein reprieve, the coal reprieve, or the migrant reprieve? I think in some ways we are and in other ways its only getting worse. Being divisive is not going in a better direction. I had to look up what you were talking about because I don't watch tv. And since you didn't post a link there is really no way I can know what you're talking about. But thanks for helping me learn.
    • Twink22
      I thought Trump reprieve was a made up term I heard my preacher use in a sermon.
  • Psalms 146:3 “Do not put your trust in princesNor in a son of man, who cannot bring salvation.”
  • Nope. Trump grieve. As a nation, you've put a clown in charge and will be run like a circus and remembered as a circus for years to come.