• not a good idea, you wouldnt like it if sonneone did that to you so do unto others
      But I don't say stupid stuff like they do. Anne Hathaway just said that her country "gassed children." I want to tell her what a pompous, disconnected idiot she is and that if she wanted illegals coming into the country, she should start by letting them stay in her yard at one of her many houses.
    • B.H. Wilson
      Why hell, they can take baths in her swimming pool.
      I know, right? But I guess it's okay with them to bring in the cheap labor so they can save a few bucks on someone doing their landscaping for them. Never mind the fact that an abundance of cheap labor drives down wages. They'll still make their millions playing dress up.
  • I have one, never used it. All that #shit is annoying.
      It is. That's why I never use it. I get tired of hearing the news stories, "(insert idiot's name here) tweeted out (insert stupid comment) and has people upset..." I wanna tell them all what a bunch of idiots they are. It might put a little smile on my face.