• at one point they were 'sexy'. People who had clefts; Clark Gable.. Dimples: cute girls on T.V. show 'facts of life'.
  • 9-6-2017 Is that why you change your avatar twice in one day?
      That's got nothing to do with the question I've changed it far more than twice in a day a lot of them don't even work. And I'll change it a hundred times in the day if I feel like it it's my avatar why does anybody care? Some people just love to complain!
    • Jewels Vern
      I thought you might like to know that someone cares enough to notice.
      I'm sorry. I never wanted one to begin with but was talked into it and then got maybe two compliments and a continuous flow of complaints! I think people here like to bicker and complain more than anything else. The negativity is draining and repulsive. Perhaps it's time for a break, but I really don't like the notifications in my email to go unanswered. I feel if people were kind enough to answer and comment I should be kind enough to answer them. But sometimes it gets overwhelming.
    • Jewels Vern
      Well, you know, everybody tends to say what they think without thinking. And everybody tends to assume that their first impression on any subject is the law of the universe. And everybody tends to take offense at everybody else's ill considered remarks. But you don't have to do that. An insult is not an insult if you don't accept it. And if you don't accept a gift, to whom does it belong?
  • So are hermaphrodites! That's a major one!
  • i know that
  • I recently read an old interview with Kirk Douglas, who was once required to fill in his chin with putty for a particular play. After that he was clear:Take me as I am.
  • What else would they be?
  • no but now i do
    • Wakko
      Which is it, Pearl? You can't have it both ways. :P
  • Subjective call. The "normal," have always judged different as less -- defective.
      No one said they were less. They're highly prized. But they're still birth defects.
  • no but now i do
    • Wakko
      Dang, forgot TWICE that you've already answered it?! xD
      She answers a question every time she sees it in the list. She answered one question of mine THE SAME WAY FIVE TIMES before I flagged them as duplicates. She answers with I don't know when the answer has already been revealed in the thread and she'd know the answer if she only read them - or the links I post with the questions. But everyone can play this game/use this site any way they see fit and just because they choose to use it differently than you do doesn't necessarily mean they're doing it wrong. (a recent personal revelation, not accusation) I'd be more concerned with those who rebelliously and maliciously break the established rules and whose only purpose here is to argue and criticize. But I guess they have that right, too, as long as its done within the rules or not reported.
  • The Dimples of Venus. Awesome. One of the coolest things (next to tan lines)
      To each their own, I guess. I prefer looking into one's face, but I can see how that might be uncomfortably personal for those who want sex and not intimacy. Like the whore in Pretty Woman who wouldn't mouth kiss.
      Ummm, yeah. That wasn't really my point. I was talking about dimples, not intimacy issues.
  • Well then I'm double damned because I also have blue eyes which are also a birth defect along with my dimples