• I disagree with your question: it's normal to dislike what one finds irritating to the individual..:(
      No I mean when you know the degree of upset is disproportionate but I agreed normal uppset is to be expected.
  • yes, i cant stand it when neighbors talk in the halls, it disrupts me when im trying to focus and i find it very annoying
      I don't like hearing everyone's fights and it's usually right in my area where they do it between the building and the parking lot but what was even more disturbing is when I heard the lady upstairs commit suicide but didn't realize it till later when her daughter found her and I heard her grandson cry out" But I love my grandma! And I thought of my own grandson. But usually I just turn up the radio!
    • pearllederman
      thats bad to hear someone kill themselves, i had a neighbor kill herself when i first moved here 5 1/2 yrs ago but at least i didnt hear it.
  • yes, i cant stand it when my neighbors talk out in the halls, it drives me crazy