• Japanese (moderate) little Korean (poor) Filipino (fluent) and English (poor)
      4 languages, that's excellent ! Good for you, and I would say your English is a lot better than poor. So where are you from ?
    • Myang
      But i thought my English was not enough, i need to make it better. Can you guess where i came from?
      I'm not good at guessing so please don't be offended ... but since you know PSY's dancers are very expensive .... I'm going to guess ... South Korea ?
    • Myang
      WOW! but I'm just a fanatic :) All that matters is I'm from Asia. :D
      Good for you Myang! you are tops in my book on AB!
    • Myang
      Really? O.O I'm so grateful about it! Thank you so much!
  • American English (southern style) some Tex-Mex that sometimes passes for Spanish. and Pig Latin fluently. Isn't Myang great?!
    • Myang
      Wow! I would like to learn Pig Latin as well.. then are you asking about me? ^_^'
      Yes, I am commenting oh how nice you are. Pig Latin is easy to speak but somewhat difficult to understand when spoken to someone.
      ouyea ancea peaksea igpea atinlea fiea ouyea antwea otea
    • Myang
      haha! so rhyme! you're like reading a poem. what do you mean by that?
    • Myang
      What about me ? im just so ordinary hehe
      Translation of pig Latin: "You can speak pig Latin if you want to"
      Myang you are far from ordinary, You are a precious jewel!