• Lol just lol.
  • If you would have asked 10 years ago I would have jumped on you, I mean at the chance. :P Now I'm old and flabby, if not damn near saggy. xD
      I didn't say you had to look good. I'm old too. Does that matter?
    • Wakko
      nope
  • LOL I wouldn't what would be so exciting about this 80 year old male but as long as any photos taken were not published anywhere without my explicit permission, it wouldn't bother me at all. I have been a nudist many years and have had my photos taken nude before.
  • Hahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaaaaaa !!! Now why would I charge you money if you wanted to take all your clothes off and take my picture ? ; )
    • Rick Myres
      Ha h a hee he he ha that's a good one.
      If you ever saw me naked you'd know! Hahahahaha!
  • I was a professional model since age six and an actress since age thirteen. I received about $400,000 for each of twenty-five photo books for which I posed nude. I do not work for free. Give me $400,000 if you wish for me to pose.
      You'd have to pay me to even take a book. I wouldn't waste my time on you. Not that I believe you to begin with. How does it feel to know your parents sold you like a prostitute?
      That's jumping to conclusions. ReiSan did not indicate at what age she posed nude. In the 70s-80s, there were a number of exploitative films, such as "pretty Baby" for which Teri Shields "sold" her daughter Brooke, then 12, literally to portray a prostitute. Jodie Foster, also 12 when she portrayed a prostitute in "Taxi Driver" (1976), was prohibited from filming suggestive scenes, so her older sister acted as body double.
      Please tell me you are not seriously trying to justify child porn! Jodi nearly got killed for that! Luke 17:2 "2 It were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he cast into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones."
  • not rne
  • Why trust someone else take your 😈 nude pictures; that is what 😄 selfies are for. . . 😎