• What we do in this life makes us into something that can exist in Heaven or that can only exist in Hell. Got accepts the choices we make through our free will.
  • 4-30-2017 If you want to know something you should read the book that was given for that purpose, rather than reciting bs that you have heard from dingbat preachers. Hell is a hole is a grave. The bible says over and over that everybody goes there and there is no awareness. You're just dead. That's why they call it "dead". The book of Romans carefully explains that what a believer does no longer matters. Romans 10:9 "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. 10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation." Nothing there about sins or good deeds.
    • RareCatch
      Excellent Aug.13 2017
    • Jewels Vern
      OMG! A compliment! I won't know how to act!
  • Something that doesn'r exist can't send someone to somewhere that doesn't exist.
    • RareCatch
      Excellent Aug. 13 2017
  • I know several who believe but in no way deserve heaven. my whole family can go to hell for a start. george bush... all republicans... all kkk members....
  • Hell IS about being tortured forever, according to the bible.... Revelations 21:8 "the unbelieving...will be CONSIGNED TO THE FIERY LAKE of sulfur" ~~Mathew 25;46 "they will go away to ETERNAL PUNISHMENT." ~~Thessalonians 1:9 "They will be punished with EVERLASTING 'destruction' " ~~Mathew 13;50 "...and throw them into the furnace where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth" ~~MARK 9: 43 "...HELL, WHERE THE FIRE NEVER GOES OUT." There is more, but I think that's enough to get the idea.
    • Jewels Vern
      I would not pay much attention to interpretations from someone who can't even copy the name of the book correctly. If you knew anything about bible research you would have checked the word 'hell' in Mark 9:43 and you would have found that it is gehenna - which is the Jerusalem city dump.
  • Millions of people from different religions also believe in Jesus, and that doesn't mean they are saved. It is about believing in Jesus as Scripture has said in order to have Everlasting Life. John 3:16 "For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life." John 7:38 "He that believeth on me, as the Scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water."
  • The Lord God never sends anyone to Hell. It is their choice to refuse Jesus Christ as their Saviour. Can a Christian go to Hell? Yes, if they back slide and refuse to have Jesus Christ as their Lord. (Galatians 5:4)