• Yes, the depravity of man has never been good enough to trust. Colossians 1:20 "And, having made peace through the blood of His cross, by Him to reconcile all things unto Himself; by Him, I say, whether they be things in Earth, or things in Heaven."
    • Amaris
      God in his word saves man by grace that calls him,, it does not teach we are depraved.
    • Amaris
      The goodness of God leads those who believe his word to repentance. Depravity takes away from truth. Making sinners hopeless,, Romans 2:4
    • Jenny Rizzo
      Quote: "God in his word saves man by grace that calls him,, it does not teach we are depraved." Wrong. God's Word makes it clear: Mark 7:21-23 "For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders, 22 Thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, lasciviousness, an evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness: 23 All these evil things come from within, and defile the man."
    • Jenny Rizzo
      Not only that, man is saved by grace IF man calls God. Until man does not call God, anybody reading this thread can see you have no idea what you're saying, since "one cannot trust in man" as said on my answer.
    • Jenny Rizzo
      If it's for the sake of argument, be my guest so you can get rebuked every time you feel the need to challenge me. Romans 2:4 does not challenge my answer in any way. Your question is about who should mankind trust: man or God. The word depravity speaks of the moral corruption of mankind which is not reliable to trust. Psalm 118:8 "It is better to take refuge in the LORD than to trust in man."
    • Amaris
      Moral depravity? How come you don,t trust his grace?
    • Amaris
      Morals cannot be corrupted., either you are moral or you are immoral,, which means NO morals, not corrupt morals. Tyvm
    • Amaris
      In fact moral nor immoral is a Bible term.. virtue however is,, because either you are virtuous or you are not virtuous.. I rest my case.
    • Amaris
      Furthermore depravity implies God is withholding from man.. takes away from his goodness AND mercy.
    • Amaris
      John 15:22 ..
    • Jenny Rizzo
      Quote: "Moral depravity? How come you don,t trust his grace?" Where did I say I did not trust His grace? Can you read well? I clearly said in my answer that man cannot be trusted. Another lie in your behalf to bear false testimonies. I will repeat it once more: only God can be trusted.
    • Jenny Rizzo
      Quote: "Morals cannot be corrupted.," Once again, learn it from God's Word: Mark 7:21-23 "For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders, 22 Thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, lasciviousness, an evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness: 23 All these evil things come from within, and defile the man." Also, keep in mind that all men have fallen short of the glory of God.
    • Jenny Rizzo
      Quote: "In fact moral nor immoral is a Bible term.. virtue however is,, because either you are virtuous or you are not virtuous.. I rest my case." Actually, you never had a "case." 2 Peter 1:5 says man should make an effort to supplement their faith with virtue. Without effort, man becomes depraved.
    • Jenny Rizzo
      Quote: "Furthermore depravity implies God is withholding from man.. takes away from his goodness AND mercy." Wrong again. Romans 3:9 indicates "no one" is good. In John 15:22, the verse starts off with: "If I had not come" The word is IF. Now that grace has taken effect, not everybody accepts the grace of God. Yet again, man who has not known God falls in the category of depravity. How can you trust sinners rather than God???
    • Amaris
      You are assuming God made sinners moral and man corrupts them. Wrong. You have no case. Your comments reek of the smell of freshly cut grass,, which is by the way is depicted of man.. don,t you like the smell of tree blossoms?
    • Jenny Rizzo
      Quote: "You are assuming God made sinners moral and man corrupts them." Another lie on your behalf, cause I never said that. I have been letting you know, man is corrupted. God told Adam and Eve they would die the day they sinned. Romans 5:12 "Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:" Knowing all have sinned, you remain without a case. Once again, you are wrong for trusting in man. As for your other remarks, you can't sweet talk me. "If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen."
    • Amaris
      You,re BENT
    • Amaris
      And I do,not mean like a banana
    • Amaris
      Get your sh** together...again.
    • Jenny Rizzo
      Quote: "You,re BENT" You're the one who prefers to trust in man rather than God.
    • Jenny Rizzo
      Quote: "And I do,not mean like a banana" Irrelevant.
    • Jenny Rizzo
      As for your obscene language: folks, that's what happens when people don't have an argument. *Facepalm*
    • Amaris
      You have yet to prove that morals can be corrupt. You have not even tried. All you tried to do is refute me.
    • Amaris
      Scripture does prove man can be corrupt, however.
    • Amaris
      His breath can be corrupt and he can corrupt the earth,, but morals? No.
    • Amaris
      And he can corrupt his ways, and doings. Matthew 7:18 refutes your argument
    • Jenny Rizzo
      Quote: "You have yet to prove that morals can be corrupt." And: "Scripture does prove man can be corrupt, however." I did with Romans 5:12. Just as sin entered the world by one man, mankind became corrupted.
    • Jenny Rizzo
      Quote: "His breath can be corrupt and he can corrupt the earth,, but morals? No." God's breath can be corrupt? Wrong as always. With God, no corruption is found.
    • Jenny Rizzo
      Quote: "Matthew 7:18 refutes your argument" Not quite. You are not even close to my level of knowledge, since you are comparing apples to pears. There is none that does good. Romans 3:10 "As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:" You can't even trust church pastors over the Good Shepherd.
  • ANSWERBAGGERS: it is funny how some people claim to be Christian, yet they come at you with profanity when things don't go their way.
    • Amaris
      Personally speaking for my own s**t,, nothing profane about it. Yours?
    • Jenny Rizzo
      No errors in my vocabulary.
    • Amaris
      It,s poopy like you.
    • Jenny Rizzo
      To further educate you: the word "It,s" does not use a comma, but an apostrophe. It's for it is. And why do you keep changing your avatar and your username?
    • Amaris
      But you are nothing,, not it nor is
    • Amaris
      Why do you quote?
    • Jenny Rizzo
      Quote: "But you are nothing,, not it nor is" Actually, I am more than you can handle, especially on this thread as others have seen. Another *Facepalm*
    • Jenny Rizzo
      BTW, I quote users like yourself so they can specifically see their fallacies.
    • Amaris
      I don,t see my fallacies though. I see yours. You may be too much but that is because you are wicked, self righteous and proud.
    • Amaris
      You,re too much for Satan to swallow. He,s worried.
    • Jenny Rizzo
      Quote: "I don,t see my fallacies though. I see yours." Wrong as usual. You don't have an argument, you use obscene language, you can't read well, your grammatical skills need improvement and you change avatars and usernames to speak of fraudulent behavior. What fallacies will you find in me? (Fill in the blank) ________________________________________________.
    • Jenny Rizzo
      Quote: "because you are wicked," And Satan's worried? Satan is the father of all lies. The truth is: I have been letting you know to trust in God repeatedly to answer your question. I doubt if other AB'ers take your questions seriously with the low amount of users who answered your dishonest question.
    • Amaris
      You ARE low amount. That,s for certain.
    • Jenny Rizzo
      ??? I am certain you are asking yourself that, cause on a scale of 1-10, your verbal points amount to 0.
  • No. God came to me
  • God came and found me I wasn't looking for anything I guess he knew I needed him