• I'm all for pulling up a lawn chair in the driveway & watching the show with a cold beer in my hand. Sometimes it's quality entertainment. : )
  • I'd bring my ghetto blaster outside and play this song to them: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1DTKkt7Ps8
      They don't speak English, but it might still be funny to watch. : )
    • Crazychick
      Lol:)
  • I too would grab a beer and pull up a chair..I might even put on a pair of 3D glasses.
      That could get scary, especially when the cops show up. : ) Hey did you get a chance to see that video of "Talking Tom" ? I gave you the link in your ans. to that Straight Jacket Q.
    • Azlotto
      Yes, it's hilarious..Evidently Moose are easy to sneak up on.
      The bastards think they have the mail delivery contract and step out when ever they please. lol
  • This question is so funny, but it's known that if you interfere with a arguing couple...you'll get both of their anger.
      No problem Sweetie, pull up a chair and join us. I've got a cooler full of beer, Azlotto brought 3D glasses, and Crazychick brought the ghetto blastter. : )
    • demorgans in a COAT of Good Grace
      Lol
    • Crazychick
      Lol:)