• I'm all for pulling up a lawn chair in the driveway & watching the show with a cold beer in my hand. Sometimes it's quality entertainment. : )
    • we are dough 68
      What's in your other hand ?
      My camera so I can take pictures of the joyous occasion.
    • we are dough 68
      You can do it one-handed ? You should be in the circus.
      What do you mean "should be" ? I'm the head ring master.
    • we are dough 68
      So THAT piece of graffiti was correct, then. Make sure you douche thoroughly every time. And a light shave wouldn't go amiss.
      I prefer to use Neet.
    • we are dough 68
      The Indian guy from "Carole's Carpets ?" Your standards are declining faster than Tesla shares !
      Don't knock him till you try him, and I dumped my Tesla shares when Donald cleared off a shelf in hopes of winning the Nobel Peace Thingy.
    • we are dough 68
      I'd rather knock him out, than try him. And I've told you before, I don't want your sloppy seconds. As for Sir Donald, no World Wars have broken out since He came to power. FOUR MORE YEARS !!!
      Jeezus H. You really are trying to get to the top of the leader board !
    • we are dough 68
      All's fair in love and Answerbag. Apart from the Penalty Box. That sucks. Like Kevin Spacey at a Gay Pride after-party.
      Well I'll give you all of my points to help you out, and all I can say is ... You go girl !!
  • I'd bring my ghetto blaster outside and play this song to them: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1DTKkt7Ps8
      They don't speak English, but it might still be funny to watch. : )
    • Crazychick
      Lol:)
  • I too would grab a beer and pull up a chair..I might even put on a pair of 3D glasses.
      That could get scary, especially when the cops show up. : ) Hey did you get a chance to see that video of "Talking Tom" ? I gave you the link in your ans. to that Straight Jacket Q.
    • Azlotto
      Yes, it's hilarious..Evidently Moose are easy to sneak up on.
      The bastards think they have the mail delivery contract and step out when ever they please. lol
    • we are dough 68
      Language ! There are ladies present !
      Oh yeah, name 50.
  • This question is so funny, but it's known that if you interfere with a arguing couple...you'll get both of their anger.
      No problem Sweetie, pull up a chair and join us. I've got a cooler full of beer, Azlotto brought 3D glasses, and Crazychick brought the ghetto blastter. : )
    • demorgans in a COAT of Good Grace
      Lol
    • Crazychick
      Lol:)
      How the "HELL" did you get in here ? You can't be finished reading the old testament yet. That'll be -10 points for the use of the words chair, century, and sugar. And an additional -20 for the use of the word, & devil's own creation ..Marmite.
    • we are dough 68
      Schucks ! Another -40 points is going to kill my attempt to topple Linda Joy on the leaderboard. I need to ask more "Harry Potter" and "Can I Get Pregnant" questions now. And I was going to dig a new long drop this afternoon.
      Okay, Okay ... stop crying and go dig your hole out. I'll give you back -50 points so you can have your shot at the coveted top spot on the leader board. But don't be too disappointed if she still gets more points. You have to remember ... She has much nicer tits than you do.
    • we are dough 68
      You fool ! Another -50 points takes me below even that chatterbox of chatterboxes, Pearl Lederman ! I wasn't crying, some dust got in my eye, and just because Linda's tits are below her naval, doesn't make them nicer than mine !
      What's this you say ... you want Pearl to get on top of you ? You beast !!