• You talk too much.
  • No of course not. What you did in the past cannot be changed, and he should accept that. He is the problem, not you. Consider seeing a therapist, or talking to a close female friend (I say female so he doesn't suspect anything of you, also try to get a female therapist if you do consider that option) about what is happening.

Copyright 2017, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy