• I will guess and say, no. Only if you die and leave it to him. But if you want to be sure, consult an attorney in your state
  • Yes. If you have no prenuptual agreement. Talk to a lawyer, he may be able to help.

Copyright 2018, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy