• I am no expert in the field but it is a man who dosen't care if the red headed stranger is in town!
  • its someone whos not officially sponsored.
  • A vacuum....LOL
  • a flow rider is a regular rider like the ones you see in your neibourhood.
  • is it like a flow master ?
  • "A FlowRider (or Flow Rider) is an artificial sheet wave surfing environment incorporated in many waterparks and hotels. It was originally invented by Tom Lochtefeld, a surfer, for the Schlitterbahn Waterpark Resort in New Braunfels, Texas, in which a rider sides down a ramp on a wakeboard into the curl of the wave. It uses an array of high-output waterpumps to produce a stationary sheet flow of water approximately 2 inches thick that flows over a fixed, foam-padded surface. Water recirculates through pumps located in a reservoir. The flowrider onboard Royal Caribbean's Freedom of the Seas, Liberty of the Seas, and Independence of the Seas shoots waves at 30 MPH, and shoots up to 60,000 gallons of water a minute. The Flow Rider is manufactured by Wave Loch, Inc. of La Jolla, California. There are currently more than 50 FlowRider installations around the globe." Source and further information:
  • flow rider or FLO RIDER is a rapper that sang with t-pain in the song "shawty get lo"
  • I got you... Okay theres to type of "Flow" riders -Flow rider-Okay these are the people who get sponsered by a company, but they arent getting ads any stuff kinda like a newbie to the still get the company products and stuff but no photo ops or any thing until you are on the flow team for a while or enter a whole bunch of contest and stuff -Riding Flow is when basicily another term for a bowl rider or pool it's flow cuz of the way you flow though a course -Country Creg

Copyright 2020, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy