• If she has been ordered to pay support by the courts or has agreed to do so in a separation agreement, then she is legally required to pay support. If she has experienced a temporary change in circumstances, she can petition the court for a variation or reach an out-of-court agreement with the custodial parent to reduce or suspend support payments temporarily. If she resumes work at a lower income level than previously, the reduction in payments will last for the period that her earnings are reduced. If she has no income at all or is relying on welfare benefits, the payments may be waived temporarily. However, if she is receiving unemployment insurance, she will be required to pay something. This is one of the responsibilities that comes with parenthood - paying child support if the situation requires. It is not always easy, but it is the responsibility of both parents to support their children to the best of their ability. I've made more than a few support payments myself.
  • If the court ordeted her to pay it yes she does. Fast food and waitressing brings in a paycheck.

Copyright 2023, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy