• You can write to Facebook headquarters and supply them with notarized IDs and they can restore your account.
    • digihanna
      Thank you! I googled and it seems that it's really possible to submit my UD and some details to restore account.
  • I also found useful expert advice on this website - Never heard of Howly, but the situation is very relevant, and it was helpful.

Copyright 2020, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy