• I am flabbergasted. I don't think he'll live long on the outside.
    • DancesWithWolves
      Thanks for Hulk70156
  • I would think that everyone on the Left would be ecstatic - it's the product of the Marxism they're so in favor of. If this sets precedence, we should see other dangerous criminals unleashed on society as well. Good job, Libtards.
    • DancesWithWolves
      Yeah i see
  • Trump led an attack on the US Capitol and it resulted in people dying and a lot of destruction. And, he's clearly out of his mind. He sexually assaults women and buys hookers, too, and yet... nothing. The Fat Orange Criminal Emperor is still out & about... so, it seems to be the norm with our Criminal Justice system these days.
    • DancesWithWolves
      I agree with you
    • Hulk70156
      1465 - So what are you drinking this morning?
    • 1465
      I'll just have coffee, thank you. I'm not interested in the energy drinks you drink and whatever they're laced with.
    • 1465
      Here we go again with the "Trump led an attack" rhetoric. Why are you Libtards always demanding proof from the Right but never produce it on your own behalf? Where is the proof that Trump incited anything? Using fake news sources is no "proof" any more than recounting the same fraudulent ballots would give different results.
    • Chicagoan
      "Where is the proof that Trump incited anything?" LOL, even several GOP Congressmen and women saw his speech, and testified that it was direct incitement of the crowd, including your Hero Moscow Mitch. Bannon has already admitted publicly that he helped Trump plan it! And that's just the start... Honestly, do you even have a brain? Are you just waiting for the Orange Pig himself to admit it?? LOL...
  • I hope the drs. know what they are doing. Most inmates in mental hospitals or psych wards get some followup. At least a social worker or case manager. I am hoping for societies sake and Hinkley's.
    • DancesWithWolves
      Thanks for your comment