• Parler & Newsmax. Been using DuckDuck for quite some time.
      Did you hear Parler users doubled after the election?https://www.wptv.com/news/election-2020/parler-social-media-users-double-in-week-after-election
      Yup. Cause people know that Facebook is run by the leftists and have no problem censoring those who they disagree with. I have no problem with that, mind you, as long as they loose their "publisher" protections.
  • I've dumped Facebook and Twitter. Won't be back. I've joined Gab, and I love it. I try to use Rumble, much as possible instead of Youtube.
  • Ah, Linda, Archie and Kevin again. All wrapped up in their hate for everyone else who's non-Christian and non-Trumpie. This site should give you guys your own little section so you can just feed off of each other and spend all day having your little hate-fests. LOL. It's like listening to a little handful of 2nd graders during recess. Oh, by the way, you should report me, like you always do, to exercise your own censorship here, then you whine about censorship everywhere else... There's nothing quite like two-faced Christians whining about "do as I say, not as I do!"