• I haven't gone to a yard sale since I was a little girl,and even then,I only liked the toys and music equipment,mabe some books if they had some age appropriate ones there.
  • Things that were made by a famous artist I happen to know and be very fond of. : )
  • I decorated my apartment with secondhand stuff. I like to get a bargain.
      That's it for me right there! I hate paying full price!
  • I love going to thrift stores, etc. I look at hard cover books, (I've found so many thru the years!) as well as record albums. Jewelry pieces are big on my list. Purses too but only the "frame" style. I think the style is from the 50s
      We're polar opposites here. If you and I went in I'd probably buy what you left and vice versa.
      We're polar opposites here! It sounds like you'd buy what I left and vice versa!
  • The only thing I'm trying to find at garage sales are old gas cans. I hate the new ones with the stupid safety nozzles. They work like shit. What kind of moron needs a safety nozzle on a gas can?
      The moron that runs the EPA. lol They love stuff that works like shit!
      Some jerk burned himself when he was smoking and filling up his mower and spilled it everywhere. Then instead of realizing he's an idiot, he blamed someone else and now we all suffer the stupid safety nozzles.
  • everything
  • I love to shop at thrift stores. I will buy almost anything from a thrift store. I usually just shop for clothing there. I like garage sales too.
  • Usually clothes. Sometimes random stuff like when I broke the plate in the microwave. Found a new one at the thrift store for $1. I don't go as often though since bed bugs have become a big thing where I live
      I had to deal with those at a homeless shelter once.
  • i think you have to be pretty cheap to resort to buying things that are used.
  • I'm always looking for books. I've found some rare items at yard sales. People don't realize how much modern first editions can fetch on the rare book market, though they need to have dust jackets in good condition. I never find clothes I'm willing to buy, though I've purchased some good items at vintage clothing stores, but I've found some great old costume jewelry, including some now-valuable pieces, at yard sales.