• Therapy is the only way. Look at it this way. You have an infection. If you move the infection is still in your blood. You can change your address, hairstyle, and wardrobe but thats like putting a bandaid on a deep wound. It may stop bleeding but the infection is still in the blood stream. Go to the doctor (therapist) and get treatment (counseling). Then when the treatment cures the infection look into a different color hair and legally changing your name. A great new start but from a mentally healthy state of mind. Best of luck!

Copyright 2023, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy