• No. You get your W-2 from your employer either in person or in the mail. I suppose a few companies may have a company website where you could download and print your W-2, but it is fairly unusual. I'm thinking that you don't really know what a W-2 is. It is a form that you file with your taxes that lists how much money you made from a particular employer, how much income tax, social security and medicare taxes were withheld from your check and if you have a job that pays tips how much tip money you made. You take the information from this form and enter it on a tax form - 1040, 1040A or probably for you a 1040EZ. Then you send both forms to the IRS and if you're lucky they send you a check back for any taxes that you paid in (were deducted from your check)over what you owed.
  • how can i get my 2006 w2 free
  • I don't think so. But you can get your IRS issued W-2 in 1-2 business days from
  • You cannot get free W2 info. from accuview, it cost $17.95. I checked it out.
  • you can if you signed up for it the previous year. you can sign up this year for the 2008 W2. gives you the advantage of filing on Jan 15

Copyright 2020, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy