• With your parent signature, you can marry your boyfriend now, and get on with your life.
  • or get emancipated u can do that at ur local county court house
  • Focus on getting your education! And take care of yourself. Don't count on your boyfriend being there for long. Nothing against either of you, but rather the statistics prove this out. Wait to get married till after college. If it's true love it will still be there later.

Copyright 2020, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy