• Depending on the current conditions, governing the child, this decision will be made in court.
  • You hire a lawyer who goes to court on your behalf asking for a temporary order of custody. At the same time, you should ask for child support and any other items that your lawyer advises you to seek, such as an order for the protection of assets (neither party can sell matrimonial property without permission of the other party.)
  • you probably need to talk to a lawyer about it
  • You get a family law attorney and do whatever the lawyer says in order to file for custody or prevent the child from being moved out of state until the custody issue has been determined..

Copyright 2023, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy