• I think the answers you seek can best be provided by a legal professional. Laws vary greatly by state and regional. Is there a source in your county for information? (i.e. women's counseling center, or women's services) Otherwise, look for a family law attorney, call and ask for a free initial consultation or go to your local courthouse and ask around for help. Good luck!
  • Here one reference link I found: You can find a lot of information on this search list:
  • Call a lawyer. Don't depend on answers here to have much legal weight.

Copyright 2023, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy