• What do you think about this, 10 killed, including a police officer, in wake of a deadly shooting in Boulder, Colorado, Now doesn't America need some gun reform cause everyday people are dying cause guns are getting in the wrong hands of the wrong people?
    • DancesWithWolves
      My question is above due to it being so long :) Thanks
  • If they didn't have guns they'd use something else. Remember Timothy McVeigh? What about Satoshi Uematsu?
    • DancesWithWolves
      Thanks for your comments :)
  • Gun control is a hot mess in this nation. But, mental health care is a much hotter, much messier, problem. Maybe we forgot that just a couple months ago, a large group of people with various psychological and mental abnormalities stormed the US Capitol attempting to undo our democratic process, and the majority of the killings did not involve firearms. I honestly feel like that incident would not have happened if the USA had some sort of public system to support the combat psychological disease.
    • DancesWithWolves
      I agree thanks for your comments :)