• no, i dont know anything about that
  • I am not at all surprised. Kokujin hate laws and their enforcers. They cry, "Racism", as often as the boy in Aesop's fable cried, "Wolf" and just as falsely.
  • You're a racist for using verifiable facts, Linda. You should know that by now.
  • Yes It's true Blacks are killing Blacks
      All races perpetrate most of their crimes on same race victims. And black women slaughter almost half of their unborn children.
      It's easier to perpetuate a false narrative than it is to go with the facts. If we went with the facts, people like Al Sharpton would be out of a job.
  • So, in 2016, NYPost gives a number of 233 blacks killed by police, and, NYPost says 233 divided by "x" is 18.5, so that's x = 4311 officers killed by black people. How is that possible when only 66 officers died in the line of duty in 2016 ( https://ucr.fbi.gov/leoka/2016/home )?! I know how, because NYPost is full of bullshit.
      Yeah, yeah, I know... everyone but YOU is wrong!!
    • bostjan64
      So you are saying that their mathematics is correct?