• This is what Answerbag has come to...??
      Not if YOU ask better questions! If YOU don't then YOU deserve what YOU get! I tried for over a year to ask better, funny, easy, difficult, political, musical, and every other kind of question! All it got me was hatred and bitched at so now you have what's left. If you'd do your share it would be a better site and more diversified! But no one wants to invest their time making it better. They just want to bitch about everyone else!!
    • Wakko
      OC Joe, I'd like to know what you mean by that. The way you're sounding it's like you believe I have no right to post knowledge-seeking questions. I guess you prefer "Am I pretty?" or "Does this outfit make me look fat?", or even better yet, SPAM. I really hate when holier-than-thou idiots talk down to me like their shit don't stink.
  • I will say after opening the link and looking at the photo, the question is well worth some consideration. The sign reads "Pro Black Isn't Anti White". The question reverses the logic, and in reverse has different implications. In a white dominant culture where institutional prejudice has allowed and enabled behaviors that are abusive and sometimes deadly to those of darker complexion, it is natural for the oppressed to speak up as a distinct group. Perhaps the "pro-white" groups feel threatened by the possibility of becoming the minority or by the anger of the oppressed. There is risk of conflict whenever there is strong identity defines the tribe, weather ethnic, religious. political or socioeconomic. To me the healthiest way is to be like a forest with great diversity that lives symbiotically where all life benefit together.
    • Wakko
      I believe no differently than you here.
  • not sure
  • It depends on who you ask. To many, being pro-white is the same as being a racist. Me? I see nothing wrong with having pride in who you are, regardless of what you look like.